Thursday 19 April 2007

Long time no write.

Things happens so rapidly. i could never imagine that i am now cat's girlfriend.
the question i am still asking myself today is, whether i choose him as someone i love, or just because we are both rather comfortable with each other.
i know to choose a boyfriend is like to choose a pair of shoes, which means it doesn't need to be good looking or nice priced, but it should be suit for your feet. that's the point. however, i am not sure if i made a good choice.
he couldn't ensure it neither. at least from my point of view, he insists to be himself. his ex-gf's wallop said, he should not change anything since he's such a clever or super guy. but what i believe is, if i love someone, i would like to change some of my idea or action or habbit just to ingratiate myself to him.
the situation now is, i am trying to change my timetable, my usual plan to suit his. i took metro for half an hour just for having a look at him. i didn't care if i had to go back for one and a half hour. but am i falling in love? or am i still remembering zeze? distances makes beauty? i don't know how to say it in original way.but i like a hug a kiss a sms with i love you. does it mean it doesn't need to be nesserry for me to care who does it?
i am confused.

No comments: